Saturday, May 30, 2009

Who cares about Gravity Brawl? Save Plastic for ABS Season.

SO all you people who were at the gravity brawl (Which isn't a lot because most of the people who read this blog are people I know and climb with and if I know and climb with you you were probably with me climbing outside and not the gravity brawl, this is a run-on sentence, which is okay since its in parenthesis and I am done now) we went up to the Adirondacks!
Spirits were high this morning, until a very depressing misting of rain dotted the windsheild on the ride up and we arrived at McKenzie to a light showering. The annoying kind of rain, not enough to lose all hope and head home and still enough to soak all of the things we wanted to do. Sweet. Luckily we hung around the I.F. Boulder and worked some silly sit-start-jingusness. The sun came through and soon the boulders were nice and dry. After fooling around a little longer at I.F. we went over to Slobodon and Stanfield (V5 and V9). I wanted to get Slobodon and Ben and Michael were interested in Stanfield. Adam resent Slobodon and I burned myself out on it, it hurts, a lot, and is a tad reachy, not my style.

We headed back to Flux Capacitor - V8 and Star Chores - V8. Ben and Michael worked Flux hard and Micheal sent! (With his happy tofu shirt nontheless) Then we went over to the boulder with Magnum and all that good stuff on it. I repeated Thrust Vault and Ben got Drop the Clutch - V5. We ended the day workin' that one. It's pretty cool. I'll post a video of Ben falling off Sit-Start-Jingusness (V8) later. Also I will add pictures to this post.

Next Weekend is Lost City or G.B. or McKenzie or someplace else.
-WB

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter