Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can't Stop

Perhaps its the lack of me scaling rocks in my life right now or maybe it's just that I have nothing better to do, but I cannot stop bloggin'! Consider this like some sort of little present. This may be the first time I've ever posted new stuff 3 days in a row!
WOO!

Problem is there isn't much to talk about. I was thinking of posting up some more pictures, stuff never seen on the blog. And maybe I will, but, that's sort of boring. Instead I'm going to make my top five favorite problems list.

This is in no particular order.

1. Bromance - V5
I was drawn to the line every time we went to G.B., but we never got on it! And the one night we did I was shocked at how hard it was. I didn't think I could make the crux jump move, but I pulled some strength out of nowhere and got the F.A. of a really cool line.

2. Drop the Clutch - V5
Not sure why I like this one. I just do. I think mainly I like it because rarely on a problem do you have so many consecutive V5 moves without the grade being higher. This problem is incredibly sustained, and very different.

3. Thrust Vault - V3
From a cool beginning section to a committing last move and top-out, this problem has always had a place in my heart.

4. Coitus - V6
This one made the list because of a couple different things. First of all, it's a beautiful line of huecos and crimps. Second, the moves are incredibly fun. And lastly, the day I sent I took a bad fall and was extremely discouraged, but it was nice to know that I could pull myself back together.

5. Green Goddess - V7
Of course this makes my list, it was my first V7 and probably my first real project. Those are most of the reasons its one of my favorites.

Comment and list your top 5 please.
Discuss.
-WB

7 comments:

  1. No Pythag??? No Wave??? They was NICE!

    Golden Harvest is high on my list. So is the Wave, Providence, Bad, and the Platform Problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait...best problem in the Dacks...IHOPP

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude ..here's my list it was really hard to pick just 5 no order

    1. sleeping giant (happy valley)
    2. venus ( gunks c-road )
    3. Pot of gold ( prison boulder AKA best boulder in the dacks ! )
    4. skywalker ( HP40 )
    5. Great than ( santucary )

    word

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see people commenting.
    spook pythag does not make my favs...
    i was thinking about the wave as an honorable mention.
    it's up there but not top five

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1)flux capicator
    2)thorzine
    3)boxcar arete
    4)tiger style
    5)Fadowah
    all fun problems

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my favorites in no particular order...

    1. The Air Below (Castle Hill, NZ)
    2. Flux Capacitor (McKenzie Pond)
    3. Sleeping Giant (Happy Valley)
    4. Luck of the Irish (Stand to "Pot of Gold"...agree it is the best boulder in the 'Dacks, THUS far)
    5. Moving Meditation (9 Cornered Lake)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is moving meditation?

    ReplyDelete

hit counter
html hit counter