Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Please note the hit counter

1000+ page views in under two and a half weeks. Good work people.


News and such:

I know the posting level has been kinda low lately, but I promise I'll be hitting you with new stuff soon. I'm psyched to have the incredible photographic skillz of Tyler for posts to come, and I may even have a video somewhere in there.

Ben is living close to home instead of the far away land of New Paltz now and the home wall circuit is in full affect. Spring is just around the corner people, and this little 'ol blog is gonna go places.

PLEASE! Don't forget our "Sick Pics" thing is still good to go! Just email your best pictures to weekendbouldering@gmail.com.

Weather:

I feel that Mother Nature heard my incredibly harsh rant a few posts back, and has let up a lil. It's been cold, but not snowy, and that's how we like it.

This weekend is a toss-up between Gunks, GB and Lincoln. Weather is similar all around, but Lincoln is a little colder (maybe snowy-er) and windier than GB and the Gunks. I'LL LET YOU DECIDE!!!

Another thing I want you to decide is weather or not I should spend my money on a still camera, video camera or organic crash pad. I'm leaning towards the still camera, but I... don't know. PLEASE DISCUSS!

-WB

2 comments:

  1. lol gb sounds good as always hope its not to cold man this winter is killing me

    ReplyDelete

hit counter
html hit counter