Saturday, December 5, 2009

Info on Sweet Shots

HERE'S THE DEAL!

As you can probably tell, this blog DESPERATELY needs some more media.

And I'm sure you all want your sick pics and vids to get recognized by fellow climbers.

So I am proposing something I am calling "Sweet Shots"... Let's say you go out climbin' and you get a ton of sick pictures, are you just gonna let em' sit on your hard drive? Hell nah! You're going to send them, along with problem name, climber name and any other info to

weekendbouldering@gmail.com

and I'll post the best up on the blog under a special section called "Sweet Shots".

But JP, what about videos!?! If you can figure out a way to get your videos to me (willhostforfood.com, get a youtube/vimeo account) I'll be happy to post them up... but you'll need to email me as to where I can find said video.

I know there is some sick media out there, and I would love to post it up here on WeekendBouldering.

-WB

13 comments:

  1. Dude I have a bunch of sick media. I will be in contact soon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yo son no update

    ReplyDelete
  3. it helps my pizzley nizzel if you don't record over v9 sends and don't bust out the vrecrdr an then run up gnarly little buttuns guesses ya waz snozzzzzzzzzzing on that gorilla ball sized v5 sorts.Great progress on Thorazine jp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was possibly the most ridiculous comment i have ever heard... good. And yeah we seem to have troubles recording things dont we.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol surprisingly that was a ben Horgen comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont even understand what it says from gnarly to sorts...

    ReplyDelete
  7. No respect.... folish comments from saturaded minds

    ReplyDelete
  8. update this rigggggggggg pics from the weekend !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOMORROW PEOPLE... I was hoping for some more sweet shots, but I got pics from josh so

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey guys it was I Mr.B who wrote that little ridiculous comment to ya pizzel an pals.I am just gonna give u a flash drive jp of a bunch of stuff from triple ,the road , gb ,Rmny picture it Ben on a rope and clips who would have thought got alot of stuff for ya hopefully the weather will be ok for the weekend guys peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog suck because nobody updates it !

    ReplyDelete

hit counter
html hit counter