Thursday, December 10, 2009

1st Annual Photo Contest!

Tis the season everyone.

That's right whatever holiday you celebrate here is a chance to get some more climbing garb
(no such thing as too much)

I am proposing an idea I had way back in November... but didn't tell anyone about.
Weekend Bouldering is about to hold its FIRST ANNUAL HOLIDAY PHOTO CONTEST!!!!

Just submit you're photos to WeekendBouldering@gmail.com or post them in the fan photos on the facebook page with the following information:

Photographer:
Climber:
Problem/Route:
Location:

Prizes will be awarded to first, second and third place winners!

For the contest to work, I need to acquire a large deal of photos from a large deal of people, and so if I do not recieve submissions from more than 3 people, the contest is not gonna work! Also, for now I am only allowing a max of 3 pictures per person, if I don't get that many that could change.

So go on, browse those pictures of yours (I know you've got tons) and email them or post them up and get in the holiday spirit!

-WB

3 comments:

hit counter
html hit counter