Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Climbing Forecast - 12/16/09

So... I'm not gonna be here Saturday, my ski team is having its first on snow practice and I should probably go...

Anyways, I know most of you can't go out on Sundays, but if you can please text me at 5189441080... I really want to take advantage of the nice weather this weekend, the gunks are PRIME for climbing right now and yeah. I like to climb rocks.

AREA OVERVIEW:

Speaking of prime conditions, if you are headed to the Gunks this weekend, you're in for clear skies all weekend with cooler temps in the lower 30's. Perfect for sending.

Similarly, G.B. might be good to go too, with cooler temps though... and GB can be a hassle to get to in the snow.

Anything up North is looking cold this weekend... like... 10 degrees or less, so unless your fine with numb extremities than I would not suggest planning any trips to Nine Corners.

COMPS:

I don't know of any... but maybe there are some going on...?

PRIME AREA OF THE WEEK:

All year we've been waiting to climb at the road without the hefty price-tag it usually comes with. However, with the new fallen snow, the rangers have fled the Trapps leaving us cheap winter boulderers to fend for ourselves on the fast drying, sun-drenched rock of the Gunks.

So get out there, its gonna be a nice weekend for climbing, and I know you've still got some projects there. I know.

-WB

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter