Monday, August 2, 2010

Rumney Overview

Oh, the powerful truth inscribed on that shirt.

There was quite the party at Rumney this weekend. Despite not having sport climbed in a year and succumbing to a crippling pump several times during our visit, I managed to climb a lot of great routes in the 5.10-12 range and found a creature dwelling quietly inside of me... I really enjoy sport climbing.


I'll do a huge post with photos and such later. Now, it's time to rest and come up with a new name for the blog... I may not exclusively be a weekend boulderer anymore.

-JP

4 comments:

  1. No need for a new name. Just a new understanding that you may occasionally be using ropes to keep you safe rather than just a piece of foam.
    Return day trip on 13th or 14th maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'll be going this weekend, if I can work out a ride... I'm just gonna run laps on pumpy tens (waimea) to get my endurance back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it WAS a fun weekend. glad we met up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you hate your blog??? How about another update or discussion thread?

    ReplyDelete

hit counter
html hit counter