Friday, March 19, 2010

Nine Corners Tomorrow

Some cool catz and myself are heading out to Nine Corner's tomorrow for some early Spring sending. The biggest tick on the list currently is Thorazine, the long standing project for Adam and I.




I recently started training again and I actually am feeling a lot stronger. Trust me, I was never into training (mostly because I couldn't get motivated to follow a schedule), but after training for the past few weeks I already feel improvements. There might be something to all this craziness.

Anyway, it looks beautiful. 60 degrees and SUNNAY, humidity at a low as well. Perfect. Perfect, perfect, PERFECT! If anyone wants to meet us out there, do it. I'm sure you'll find us. I don't have my phone, so email me or something.


-WB

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter