Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Boulder


Decided to post a few shots I took earlier this semester before my camera was stolen. That's right, stolen. But fear not! The kid who stole it decided to pawn it two days after, and didn't consider I might give the cops the serial number, and that they might find the camera and all the kid's information at the pawn shop. Yes, it's true, the police found my baby. Unfortunately, I have yet to have it returned to me, as it is still "evidence".


Food at a  Farmers Market

Friends

Hikes
Some plates.

Tomatos

View from the flatirons.
The Royal Arch
This Guy
-WB

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jp glad to see the post as I still check this page just about every day.Having that serial number and actually reporting the theft. Has placed you in the position to get your baby back.It's great to hear it is just a matter of time as well.Wishing you nothing but the best i finding your balance between school and your free time (golden crimpn).PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know that guy ha ha. Glad to see the post...i thought we'd be getting daily updates from the climbing mecca in Boulder (I know I spent way more time climbing in college than actually attending class!). Keep the updates coming buddy and keep expanding your knowledge! Until we meet again- Jut

    ReplyDelete

hit counter
html hit counter