Wednesday, April 21, 2010

After School.

Alright, Nine Corners After School 4/20 Rap Up!

Micky, Kyle, Ben and I. We got there around 3:15.

Micky impressed immediately with getting Andrugen on LOCKDOWN. Kyle began working Thorazine, Micky began working Meat and Potatoes - V1, and we all finally congregated around Bearded Earnie - V7. Feels hard, and burly, but fun. No one sent except for Ben for like the 8th time or something.

Then, Ben and I began trying NBC you now have to match the crimp to start (the other one broke). Ben sent using the small sidepull and I sent without it. Either way it feels to be about V6... I don't know why it was harder before.

Next it was on to the Ying Yang boulder. Here, Ben worked and sent Power of the Pessimist - V7. I sent Power of Belief - V4, one of the most fun problems at Nine. Would be one of the best if not for the dab start.

Good day.
-WB

1 comment:

hit counter
html hit counter