Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WB Climbing Forecast - 10/28/09

BOO!


Well folks,
I've been waiting this one out, but since the weather status shows no signs of changing...


WHERE ARE WE GOING:
Carraige Road, Gunks
-OR-
Central Rock ABS Comp

WEATHER FORECAST:
Rain, rain, and yes, even more rain. It seems all over the country the wetness is ruining prime
Roctober time. Hell, I even saw someone's facebook status said "rain in the desert? I though that wasn't supposed to happen." Although wunderground.com calls for a few nice days before the weekend, saturday has 30-50% chance of rain all day.

SHOULD WE CLIMB:
No, no, no, ten times over, no. If the forecast changes and is only calling for rain in the morning, and wind, and sun in the afternoon then MAYBE we could climb... maybe. I doubt that will happen, so in the meantime plan for a trip out to Central Rock in Western Mass for some kick-ass halloween sends.

OTHER NEWS:
The home wall is going well, Adam hurt his back (but recovered), I finally mastered the delicate art of starting my DYNAFLEX POWERBALL!!! and life without a gym is moving slower than ever.

Halloween is coming up and I was wondering what are all ya'll plans for the big night?
-WB

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter