Monday, October 5, 2009

JP-City Opening Week

Problem: Your home gym closed this year, and after a summer full of climbing outside, you find yourself going slowly crazy from climbing withdrawal. You would do anything to go climbing, but alas, how are you going to get your fix?!

Solution: Build a home wall.

Example: JP-City Rock Gym

Oh hell yes, after weeks of my only excitement coming from clicking the "SEND" button on my email, (I consistantly say SEEEENNNNDDD! to myself when I press it), I have successfully made a sick climbing wall in my garage. Check the pics yo.



Details: Basically if you have any holds that you don't need I will gladly take them. In turn, you'll receive a lifetime membership to my home wall. Yeah, can't beat that deal.

If you wanna come climb, call me up or send me some email at weekendbouldering@gmail.com

I'm always game for some sending.

If any of you know me from E-City, you know I was on top of the setting in the bouldering room. I also happen to be on top of the setting at JP City Rock Gym, so come climb and help celebrate the opening week of JP CITY ROCK GYM!!!!! YEAAAAHH!!!
-WB

2 comments:

  1. How bout a few pics with all the great routes we put up last night? People might be more inspired to join in the fun if they see that there are now some holds on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

hit counter
html hit counter