Friday, March 13, 2009

Update On This Weekend.

Okay, so, change of plans. Instead of rolling out to single right, we are taking two more turns and going to Triple Right. It should be a sweet Saturday full of sick sends and sun (That alliteration was powerful). Triple is a bit more secretive, as in, I could tell you about it, but then I would have to kill you. However, I am aware of many a good climb and many a hard project down there. It will be sick for sure. Also, I need to add "one" more person to the list of people I havent introduced that are going with us. One is in quotations because there will be many more, but for now, there is just one.

MURPH - Kenneth Murphy is another mo-strong member of our climbing crew. He is great friends with Nyle and knows triple right pretty well. He is a very strong climber and a good guy. Recently, he sent his long-term proj, Chaotic Stability - V10, a nice high-ball in the Gunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter