Friday, March 27, 2009

Goodbye to Gunks

This past Saturady, mild temps brought us back to the gunks. However, with spring closing in, our streak of Carraige Road trips will most likely come to an end. Before that however, we had a nice day down in the Trapps.

We rolled out with Mark, Kyle and his son, Ben, Mark's friend John, and me. Unfortunatly, the area was pretty crowded, with many other groups pulling the winter send-train into the station, but we managed. Infact, we managed well. Ben made excellent progress on Yikes - V9, and sent Meaning of Life - V5 (A long standing project of his). Mark polished off another V5, Rock Lords, and Kyle sent The Black Boulder Problem - V5.

As for me, I worked hard on one of my projects, Meaning of Life. After spending time unlocking the beta, I worked the crux last moves, but found too tired from working the problem earlier. Meaning of life isnt goign anywhere though, and I'm sure I will send it next time.

Next time...

This weekend we are going to Great Barrington, our crew has some projects there and it should be a nice change. Until then,
-WB

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter