Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Boulder Canyon

Chillin by the Creek
Took a trip out to Boulder Canyon to play around a bit on the Cage Free boulder with Alex Enright after class yesterday. Other than the infamous two-move wonder, this bloc hosts a number of great climbs of all difficulty levels. I was able to shoot some footage with my recently returned D7000 and after getting a bit carried away with the editing process, a night I had planned on spending simply looking through clips turned into uploading  the finished product after four hours of continuous work.

I am so happy to not only have areas like the gorgeous Boulder Canyon with high quality stone within an hours drive from campus, but to be able to document all my adventures in high definition. Editing and processing this short proved incredibly easy and quick, which convinces me that I'll be putting out a LOT of content like this in the upcoming months so GET PSYCHED for more footy yo!!!

Watch it on the Vimeo page for HD



Hiking Around the Backcountry at Garden of the Gods


Garden of the Gods

Graffiti Under an Overpass

Check out the holds drilled into the concrete!

Pikes Peak

Interesting Rock at Garden of the Gods

Shades

Graffiti Falls

Life is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-WB

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter