Wednesday, November 17, 2010

News and Boredom

There is absolutely no point to this post besides me searching for a way to pass the time.

Chatted with Murph today. He's been out on the hunt for boulders around the Tupper Lake (Nine Corners) region; however, he recently shifted his focus to the Brant Lake (Gnarnia) area. The rock is all there, but access issues might block or limit the climbing.

He visited the Gnarwhal today to suss out the Unicorn of the Sea SDS project. He cleaned some holds, moved some rocks, and is psyched to start work. It's open season now.

Next week, I've got a bunch of days off, and given my lack of climbing these past few weekends, I hope to accomplish a few tasks.

1. I want to go to Gull Pond.

2. I want to go to New Paltz or Great Barrington

3. I want to go back to Gnarnia and check out surrounding rock

4. I want to go back to Old Bridge (Padanarum Road)

Hopefully, I'll achieve at least one of these and maybe, just maybe, I'll get it all done.

I need a damn license.

-WB

No comments:

Post a Comment

hit counter
html hit counter